of x

Tax Rates

Published on 2 weeks ago | Categories: Documents | Downloads: 0 | Comments: 0




The 1099 form is the Internal Revenue Services tax form used for taxpayers (i.e. independent contractors, consultants, investors) to report income, whether from work or from investments that is not salaried income. There are many types of Form 1099 so the income provider will have to send a specific 1099 form, based on the types and sources of income earned, to the taxpayer. The applicable 1099 form is sent to both the taxpayer and to the IRS. In turns, the taxpayer will have to attach the 1099 form received in his tax return.. The most common 1099 forms are the 1099-DIV to return stock dividends, the 1099-INT to report interest income, the reportstock report 1099-B to report earnings earningsfrom from the sale or redemption of securities, the 1099-R to report distributions fromretirement fromretirement or profitsharing plans, and the 1099-MISC to report income earned as an independent contractor. For example, if you are an independent contractor and are receiving an income greater than $600 per tax year,, your client is required to send you a form 1099-MISC. Unlike year a W-2 form however, no income reported on the 1099-MISC is withheld but income taxes and self-employment tax must be paid on such income. Issuers of 1099 forms must send the 1099 form to the recipients by January 31 and to the IRS by the last day of  February (or March 31 if filed electronically). Below is an list of the specific 1099 forms and their associated titles are:

This website stores data-such as 1099-A Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property cookies to enable essential site 1099-B - Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions functionality, as well as marketing, personalization, and analytics. You 1099-C - Cancellation of Debt   of Debt may change your settings at any time 1099-CAP - Changes in Corporate Control and Capital Structure or accept the default settings.

1099-DIV - Dividends and Distributions 1099-G - Certain Government Payments Privacy Policy 1099-H - Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) Advance Payments Marketing 1099-INT - Interest Income Personalization 1099-LTC - Long-Term Care and Accelerated Death Benefits Analytics 1099-MISC - Miscellaneous Income Save

Accept All


1099-OID - Original Issue Discount Discount   1099-PATR - Taxable Distributions Received from Cooperatives 1099-Q - Payments from Qualified Education Programs (Under Sections 529 and 530) 1099-R - Distributions from Pensions, Plans,IRA IRA,, Insurance Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, contracts, etc. 1099-S - Proceeds from Real Estate Transactions 1099-SA - Distributions from a HSA, Archer MSA, or Medicare Advantage MSA 

This website stores data such as cookies to enable essential site functionality, as well as marketing, personalization, and analytics. You may change your settings at any time or accept the default settings.

Privacy Policy Marketing Personalization Analytics Save

Accept All

Sponsor Documents


No recommend documents


Forgot your password?

Or register your new account on INBA.INFO


Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.

Back to log-in