10. Eduardo Cojuangco - Once run for the presidency in the 1992 Elections, he is the uncle of President Noynoy Aquino. This man behind the San Miguel Corporation has a net worth of $1.4 billion.
9. - A former Trade Minister during the Marcos administration. Has a wide array of buisiness with entrepreneurial proclivities toward gaming, mining, property and telcom. He has a net worth of $1.5 billion.
8. and family - This tycoon founded Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company. He also has stakes in the Bank of the Philippine Islands and Philippine Savings Bank. His net worth is $1.7 billion.
Jaime Zobel de Ayala
7. & family - "JAZA" is the Chief Executive Officer and the Chairman of the publicly-listed company and the Philippines’ largest conglomerate, Ayala Corporation. He enters the spot with a net worth of $2.2 billion.
6. - He is the Chairman of the Metrobank Group, Metrobank Foundation, Toyota Motor Philippine Corporation and the former Chariman of Toyota Autoparts Philippine Corporation. He also owns the Emperador Distillers. Net worth? $2.3 billion.
. David Consunji
5 & family - is the real estate mogul at the helm of DMCI Homes which has been building resort-type communities communities for urban dwellers. dwellers. He also was a former Secretary of the Department of Public Works, Transportation and Communications during the administration of Ferdinand Marcos.He has a net worth of $2.7 billion.
, Jr. & family - $3.2 billion.
3. . - Chairman and President of Philippines International Container Terminal Services, he has a net worth of $3.6 billion.
Enrique Razon, Jr
2. & family - Lucio Tan, now 77 leads the Tan empire with a net worth of $4.5 billion. He owns the Philippine Airlines and Fortune Tobacco, the Philippines' largest tobacco factory. He's being sued though, on claims that much of his wealth belongs to late president Ferdinand Marcos' estate.
Henry Sy & family - The SM patriarch at 87 years old also owns Banco De Oro-
EPCI Bank and majority share in China Bank. He has a shared net worth of $ 9.1 billion with his family and has been holding the top spot for a couple of years now.